Friday 17 February 2012

Fragrance Favourites

Hey my beauties, the break is nearly over but we've still got some time left for some r n' r!
Today I will run you through some of my top fragrances of the moment and ones that I recommend you check out.

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf


I love this so so so much, I have been meaning to get a new perfume for a while but I was undecided on which one but now I think that I have finally found it and I am so excited about this one. But I shall have to save up as it is a little on the pricey side but I think that it is totally worth it. When it was first released some people found the name 'flower bomb' slightly controversial (don't ask me why) but I think the name is cute. It is less florally than you may presume but it contains a lot of it it that makes sense. This scent has accents of samba jasmine, Centifolia rose, India osmanthus and Catleya orchid- it is divine! Sweet like candy but not to much and after awhile its under notes of vanilla come through-YUM! This scent is long last which is something I want because I don't see much point in investing in a perfume if you can only smell it for five minutes.

Stella McCartney LILY
This next scent is by Stella McCartney and although I'm not that gone on the scent I think it has the cutest meaning behind it-well thats what the spritzer told me! It is called LILY and is made in memory for her mother, Lily being her name. With the perfume LILY are actually acronyms that stand for Lily I Love You. I mean how could you not like that? The scent for this is Lily of the valley which they say is rather unfashionable but I say if you like then you like it, hey? The packaging is classy and it appears very whimsical which matches its fleeting scent. 


L'Eau de Chloe
This is a very subtle, light and feminine scent that will leave you feeling fresh and youthful with its breezy light hearted smell. It is an elegant perfumes and most definitely not over powering but I think it will probably leave you wanting more-which is good I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.