Monday 13 February 2012

Valentines

Valentines day is tomorrow as you all may know and many of you may be having that last minute rush on deciding what to wear-I would like to raise the point that this is a chance to up the style stakes and get away with full on frills because it is a day of love, and when I say love it can be a love for fashion! So here is a simple that I have come up with to give you so instant inspiration. I aimed to incorporate similar items you may already have in your wardrobe!

Topshop textured lantern skirt
Zara pink heels



Topshop chiffon placket shirt
H&M chain necklace

I have paired a basic black skirt with a lovely crisp cream shirt, that will create a lovely chic and classy look. For accessories I have chosen neutral colours for the shoes and jewellery to keep it simple. This look is very effortless and versatile, you could also swap the heels for a pair on nude pumps and I have left the links with each item so you can check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.