Tuesday 14 February 2012

Mac Matchmaster Review



Macs match master foundation is probably one of their best yet for a more natural every day look. I think that it has a good texture as it is quite light but not too liquidy so a light goes a long way. I find that I only need to use one pump, but it also depends on the amount of coverage that you want as it is quite build-able.
     The packaging is typical of MAC and very sleek/simple. Not to much to say about this apart from I like it!
     There is a wide range of colours for all shades. I would recommend going into the shop and getting someone to match you to your colour though because its final finish is influenced by the subtleties of your own skin tone.  I like that this has SPF 15 because I am all for protecting your skin as much as possible but due to this it doesn't last more than several hours when it comes to shine control so I like to top it off with the mac prep and prime pressed powder to reduce any oiliness throughout the day.
   I would recommend this product if you want medium coverage and for brilliant natural finish. I will probably be buying this product again in the future but I want to try out a few more different foundation before I decide my favourite!
   *****         4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.